Minggu, 24 April 2011

Flower Headband

This month, my dear and I got our 3rd anniversary. We not celebrate like candle light dinner, surprise gift, or something. It same like another day. We only talk heart to heart to share what we feel during this relationship, what we must to do in future, and etc. He said "3 years, 2 people, 1 heart. We've got a lot of things in common."  Love you dear.


And, I just bought this cutie flower bandana from Ciss Handmade, you can search the online shop in Facebook.





With Eksa my besties



My english is so bad, so gimme apologize for that. I just learn to write in english.

Big hug ^_^

3 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Become adult relationship,.hope you are give spirit each other.

Haliem Yaya mengatakan...

thankies for your pray eksaaa :)

Choirisa mengatakan...

u'r english is well ,, HUNNY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...